Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My recent felt creations

Hello everyone!

I am glad to welcome you again to my blog.
Last week I was pretty busy and didn't have a lot of time for sewing. But I'll share with you more details on that in my next post.

In the meantime, I would like to show you something I was making last month. 
I got very insiped by all the felt creations I saw on internet, so I decided to try and make some for my daughter and my friends.

I made these brooches for my mother and my mother in law:

This one is made from 100% hand dyed wool felt


These brooches I made for five very special women: my daughter's educators at The Point Preschool. It was my way of expressing my gratitude towards them for being such amazing people and wonderful professionals. Thank you!














This hair clip was a special gift for
the daughter of one of the educators at the preschool


This headband I made with lots of love for a sweet little baby girl - daughter of one of my good friends - Alex. Welcome to our world, Alex!



And these hairclips were just pure pleasure to create for my daughter, who always loves a pretty surprise from me :-)









Have a wonderful week everyone!
Love,
        

2 comments: